The total cost can vary based on the type of graduate visa you are applying for. Below is a break down of the costs involved.
OpenVisa service fees for all graduate visas are AU$400. Our fees do not include any fees charged by Department of Home Affairs for lodgement of the visa application.
Graduate Work stream & Post-Study Work stream (subclass 485)
Government fees for graduate visas are AU$1,535 (excl. credit card surcharges) with an additional charge of for each family member:
- Additional Applicant Charge 18+ - AU$750.00
- Additional Applicant Charge Under 18 - AU$375.00
Family members who are added to the application after it is granted must pay the full visa application charge.
Depending on your circumstances you may need to pay other costs such as:
- Health checks - costs determined by third party provider based on circumstances
- Police certificates - ranges from AU$42 - AU$139
- Biometrics - costs determined by third party provider based on circumstances
Prices are correct as of 1 January 2019.